Paint your own home and garden flags! All ages enjoy mixing our natural earth paints in the enclosed mixing cups, and the creamy, tempera-like paint makes it easy to paint colorful, custom designs on the hemp flags. Great for spelling out children's names or create a new tradition by hanging this seasonal decoration in your home for years to come! As always, our packaging is 100% post-consumer recycled, with biodegradable bags and mixing cups, and vegetable-based inks.The kit contains:
- 6 vibrant colours of Natural Earth Paint (Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and brown)
8 More Reasons to Buy Our Earth Flags Craft Kit:
- 4 organic hemp flags, 16.5cm x 47cm (sewn with a loop to thread rope)
- 1 hemp rope
- 1 eco-friendly bamboo paint brush
- 6 biodegradable mixing cups
- Teaches your child or children the power of reusing and recycling materials
- Our paints are cruelty-free and 100% non-toxic
- Encourages creativity in your child or children
- Helps your family to work together on projects
- Your children will love it!
- All packaging is 100% post consumer recycled and biodegradable
- FREE shipping within Canada
- Made in the USA
Paint Ingredients: Natural Pigments, organic corn starch, gum arabic
How to use
Mix the natural earth paint with water 1:1 or play with the proportions for thicker, more tempera-like paint, or thinner, watercolor-style paint.
If you have paint left after this project, you can explore using it on paper, wood, glass, stones, and other surfaces. Commonly used by adults as well for painting wooden toys, scrap booking and crafts. Note that they are washable (unless sealed).
Painting Earth Flags (56 seconds)
Natural Earth Paint quality and ingredients (42 seconds)
Why we care (38 seconds)
Ready to up-level your next fabric painting project?
Check out this video