Your work is important. So is your health. Eco-solve is a professional grade thinner that is non-toxic and all-natural. No harmful vapors, no headaches. Help us save tomorrow. Buy it today.
10 More Reasons to Buy Eco-Solve
- Can be used to clean all your oil painting tools, palettes, brushes, containers, and work surfaces
- Superb for creating washes, under-paintings, glazes, drip effects, etc.
- Subtle, fruity licorice scent
- Does not irritate your skin
- Does not emit harmful vapors that cause headaches
- Professional quality solvent
- Non-toxic and safe for use by expectant moms and health conscious artists
- Does not pollute the soil or waterways when you clean your brushes and tools
- Soy-based, vegan and 100% natural
Testimonial from International Artist, Gabriel Mark Lipper - "Eco-solve is a fantastic solution to the difficulties I've had with toxicity. I'm still able to get the effects of thinned paint without the headaches!"
Love that this is eco-friendly and plastic free. Perfect.
Recently began oil painting and I love it. Except after class and at home I would get these terrible headaches and started feeling light headed all the time. Since switching from the odorless mineral spirits to this about a month ago the problem has stopped. I can paint for hours now and this thinner doesn’t bother me.
This is the best purchase I have made in my art career. If you are considering a safe natural substitute for toxic mineral spirits , look no further . Worth the price , high quality , works the exact same as Turpentine . Has almost a light licorice scent ?
No bad odor, does a good job. Use with oil paints.
I am very pleased with this product and I highly recommend it. It smells like licorice which is not bad at all. Enjoy!